- The Meaning of Human Existence;
- Time Warp Trio #3, The: The Good, the Bad, and the Goofy;
- Get A Copy.
- SEE YOU LATER, Gladiator #9 (Time Warp Trio) (NoDust) by Scieszka, Jon - $ | PicClick.
- Lockheed Constellation and Super Constellation.
- See You Later, Gladiator by Jon Scieszka.
The only way to get back home is to locate The Book in Rome. Will their many hours of watching professional wrestling pay off?
Will they find The Book and make it back home before the gladiators cream them at the Colosseum? This fantasy will keep readers in suspense until the end. It is one of many in the Time Warp Trio series, that deals with a different time travel adventure. Scieszka author of The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales uses humor and juvenile language while including historical details about Rome, making this adventure fun to read as well as educational.
ISBN 10: 0670893404
For ages 7 to Subscribe to our newsletter. Just enter your Email address below, and we'll sign you up for our free newsletter. What's in my cart?
Check Out. Share this on Read more Read less.
Results See You Later, Gladiator #9 (Time Warp Trio) - ousmobysama.ga
Save Extra with 4 offers. Customers who bought this item also bought. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1. Tut, Tut! Time Warp Trio. Jon Scieszka. Summer Reading Is Killing Me! Hey Kid, Want to Buy a Bridge?
- Pentaho 3.2 Data Integration: Beginners Guide.
- Postcolonial Linguistic Voices CSL 100?
- Food policy trends in Europe: Nutrition, technology, analysis and safety.
- Iron Coffins: A Personal Account of the German U-Boat Battles of World War II!
- Not Just a Living: The Complete Guide to Creating a Business That Gives You a Life.
- ISBN 10: 0670893404.
- The Onion Presents: Christmas Exposed.
Review "[The Time Warp Trio's] tongue-in-cheek humor, laced with understatement and wordplay, makes for laugh-out-loud reading. To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
See all free Kindle reading apps. Don't have a Kindle? No customer reviews. Share your thoughts with other customers. Write a product review. Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon. Verified Purchase. I read this book aloud to my tween boys.mail.jeannieralston.com
See You Later, Gladiator #9
We enjoyed it, but not quite as well as "Tut Tut" another book in the series. One of my boys liked the burping scene best. The other liked the clever fight in the Colosseum. I felt there were quite a few things that I had to stop and explain for my boys - references to baseball rules, professional wrestling, mosaic tiles, pig-Latin, etc. This stuff is just not in their frame of reference, growing up in Norway and not being particularly sports-interested. Another seemed to come too long after the text it illustrated, but generally I thought it worked fine.
However, this is the first children's book we've read on Kindle, so I don't have much to compare with.